2929 LITITZ PIKE
P.O. BOX 5555
LANCASTER, PA 17606-5555
PAYROLL FAX: 509.5094
The complex and constantly changing arena of taxation plays a major role in determining the pace and direction of your business growth and profitability. Walz, Deihm, Geisenberger, Bucklen & Tennis, P.C. has significant experience in advising clients on the tax implication of business transactions.
The philosophy of our tax practice centers on creative and aggressive tax planning. With lead time, we give our clients more flexibility and options to eliminate, reduce or defer tax obligations.
We serve sole proprietors, partnerships, closely held corporations, estates and not-for-profit organizations, providing clients with timely advice on emerging developments that impact their daily business decisions.
Our tax expertise is there to assist you in:
- Tax Issues Pertinent to Contractors
- Completed Contract vs. Percentage of Completion
- The Look Back Rule
- Alternative Minimum Taxes
- Corporate Taxation and Tax Aspects of Reorganization
- Individual, Partnership and Estate Taxation
- Advanced Structuring of Specific Transactions
- Fringe Benefit Planning
- Interacting with Government Taxing Authorities
- Monitoring New Statues, Regulations and Judicial
- Deferred Compensation Planning
- Representation before Taxing Authorities